Thursday, April 19, 2007

Me the RARE breed!!!

Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.


Ha,I always thought i was kinda rare breed and this proves it right!

Like this poem I wrote describes me

you will find me where the waters flow free,
you will find me in the forest full of wild trees.
you will try and tie me down,i will smile and run along....
I will leave you when I want,I will come back when you in need.
I am the invisible,I am the unknown.
I am full of mystery for the sane in insanity....

11 comments:

  1. i got ISFP.. somewhat rare..

    ReplyDelete
  2. a simple would be.. you are salt in curry! kinda?.. there but not there.. but makes life tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice poem Deepthi! :) I'm awed at your talent, would love to be as facile as you are though! :)Btw, I got the same result, but somehow I don't want to be that person :-/Don't want to be overly sensitive and emotional; darn it! :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aditi- does i mathc your per?@sujit - lol well described..@miss iyer - haha"i do wantto be that person" sound like a little kid...and yes i am getting there...@loofa and john - i rejected your comments by mistake.sorry :(john- get back and we shall have more intellect convrstns over coffee..)(loofa- i need the site again)

    ReplyDelete
  5. By mistake.. :O :O ???gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sailing in the same boat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @john - yup son was on a free mission and delting everything i was reading...@priya - ha u rare"welome to the machine"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww.Here it is:"The Idealist"http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. lofa,thnx a ton,it sounds weird,however it is fun to get into your personality and derive at a conclusion once in a while...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! the mysterious one - its a privilege to know u. haven't tried it out myself - will probably do it sometime soon and let u know. am sure the results wud be pretty traight forward though - me is in no way rare or any such thing - i'm one of those people u'd find anywhere in the neighbourhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @dharma - ha ha i am gald that wau it is easy to recon u and that is a reare quality in itself :)

    ReplyDelete