Tuesday, October 26, 2010

weight thrown around!

Been a long long long longgggggg Holiday and yes I think I did have good time diary :D.When i write in my blog,the picture that automatically comes to my mind is of a young me, scribbilling her way through the diary.Then safely locking it ( had one of those cute ones that you could lock) and then search the whole room for the lost key the next day.Here i forget my password and everyday I click on "lost password" link :)

I think the 3 months effect of being a new mother is slowly wading off.Ask me how?" how deethi how?,Well I went to the tailor to get a salwar stitched and seriously I was not at all happy with the thing called tape and the thing called measurements I saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I was in tears when the Tailor looked my sad face and said "hota hai maadamjo hota hai" and I was like "kya hota hai" and he said "Size aur bada hota hai"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ayooooooooooo save me :(

Then there is my hair, throughout pregnancy i fell in love with my curls.oh!how curly,noodles like they looked and now after 3 months,I will be surprised if they look even like wires that i hang my clothes one :(

I don't have a single tee that fits me and all i have is size s and xs and hoping that i will land in them soon i keep them safe.My mother looks at them and at me and says "hmm,i was like this after you and look where i am now".she is put on more kgs people :(

So i started playing badminton today and i was kinda puffft after few serves.but,hell goes to heaven or heaven goes to hell.I shall get back to at least the M size and at least i can tell my daughter-in-law "i was a figure then ma" :P "even after the second one" :D

6 comments:

  1. You will get there..it is only 3 months.. But why am I telling you this..you have done all of this once before.. :)

    So hugs are all you get :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's the spirit. Don't worry. You'll get there. Just keep looking at those s sized tee's and they will be a big inspiration to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so cute telusa and i keep thinking plis plis come to mommy :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hugs back to you and yes it is known fact and i will still crib :)

    ReplyDelete