Monday, October 4, 2010

Screwed up?

I wanted to talk to a friend today,tried her number and that was off.I then called my amma and spoke to her for a bit and felt better.Now here is the deal, I am pretty pissed off with this friend.I am in the same city that she is visiting and 2 days and no calls nothing.I did not even know that she was here.But,thanks to FB i am updated.

Sometimes and just many times V says I overreact and except a lot.but,then I say when you give the same,you expect the same.Some say don't except and I say hell, I do.That is how I am made and I am not willing to change few things in me.Like how to change? say "oh i do matter to them"?.Once I got to know the same friend had a major fight with her hubby and called this other common friend.I got to know,cause the common friend slipped tongue and then i asked lets say X,why she did not tell me about the fight?.Then immediately X called the common friend while i was there and i think asked her not to tell me much.Well that hurt as I consider this one X as few of my good friends.

X is also good friend with this one friend Y who thought I had ego and was jealous and said it straight to me and also used to walk out every time was in a party or a common ground.I spoke to this one patiently and told her that she has a problem and to deal with it.X at that time told me that Y was stupid to say that and btw I was the one who introduced X to Y.Now after what Y said about me,X id great friends with Y and i just cannot fathom on how X invites both of us to the same do.I am sorry i cannot ignore and it just does not get comfortable.Over the month I realized that Y is a good friend and we back as friends but not the same as we were :(
Now i think it is high time i give up all these relations and just stay "chill" as my mind and body is.There you go my frustration is out :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey..I dittoo your frustration!! I do feel the same many a times I experience this with the ones whom I want to connect...badly. May be our intense desire to get attached to the ones whom we love makes us get frustrated with the non response..THIS IS LIFE Deethi..lets face it HEAD-ON!! Am with u!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can understand how it feels like :( Don't worry too much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sumana - thanks for understanding :)

    Telugumom - what is you name? :) i kinda was yesterday,but today i am much better :)

    ReplyDelete