Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Beginnings!

It has been more than a month since i posted anything here.Firstly no access to comp and second no access to life! I have been so busy with vyas and aku and vinod and the new home.that I am still setting home and adjusting to motherhood and many more things here in Namma Bengaluru.

It took a long time for me to realise that i have enormous responsibility now and that scared me a bit for a while.but then there is no running away from it.I choose to be this person and I am kinda adjusting to that person.However,this is not what I am.I never imagined myself sitting at home and doing things like washing clothes,cleaning the kitchen 24/7 or say not stepping out for more than a month for entertainment.

I sometimes stop what i am doing and just cry and feel terrible for feeling this way.I think it will take time for me to accept this phase and also move on to a new phase where i have time and space for myself and nothing and no one else.

On the motherhood side,vedavyas is a bundle of joy.He started recognising V and me and also his brother.He keeps us smiling and talking in his ugoo ugoo ways.His face is always calm and V got his pattern of sleep.He says that vedavyas sleeps only when he hears noise and that is soo like me.

Aku is adjusting to his new school and he misses it half the time.Reason being after an all nighter for me,i hardly wake up in the morning and he misses his school and is extremely happy about it.I think it is and will change soon.Also, he is got into the habit of reading a lot and reads a story called "The great sharp scissors".He loves it and has been reading it before going to bed for at least 20 times in 20 days.

V is also trying to get used to the baby fatherhood.I wait for him to come home in the morning and take his bag from one hand and hand over vyas on the other :).He has not complained when i call him in the middle of night and ask him to rush home.He promptly drops his work and rushes to be with me.I just keep thinking if I am making him miss his passion photography and drown him in the husband and father role. He has soo much talent as a photographer here is his link http://www.flickr.com/photos/vinodchandramouli/

This is what life is for now.I am going to be a regular writer from now.I need a place to share my thoughts and also read much more blogs :)

2 comments:

  1. The first few months are very difficult and you moved cities..so there is added stress. Don't be too hard on yourself. You will be fine give yourself time..

    And V is amazing..those pics..OMG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nam,really need some words for now :) and V will love those words!

    ReplyDelete