Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MOTHER!

You know that no matter where you are,what you do and (who you do:P),could not resist putting that one!there is always your mothers voice somewhere deep in your head.So,for me it is like she keeps talking to me every time.

I have no regrets on that one though.I would want her to be there and talk to me and tell me all those things that i need to know.there is this running joke in our family "take a huge picture of you mom and frame it up near the door".I would not mind doing that.

She went thought so much to put bread in out mouth,that it would not be enough to thank her in THIS LIFE.I miss her today and happy that she is going to be here with me soon :D.So here's to all mothers around the world

LOVE YOU WOMAN!

4 comments:

  1. hey yeah so true MOTHERS are indeed a class apart always thinking of there child ALWAYS putting them first ...

    a good tribute to her.. nice one

    Bikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Bikram and u bet mothers are awesomest of the lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet post.
    And true... Mothers are the biggest blessing in human form. :)

    Lovely post Deethi Di..
    Hugs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am glad you think the same way AK and biggest hugs back to you :)

    ReplyDelete