Tuesday, April 12, 2011

8 months of love and just no writing

It has been a long time since I wrote. I even gave up the idea of thinking to write , the evidence? Right on my lap,my 8 month old.Even with a live in maid he keeps me on my toes.Now, not that he is baggy,naggy,cranky and all.In fact he is one of the lucky happy infants.vedavyas is always smiling and has a light up his eyes.He makes everyone,even the weird security guard at the airport smile.

The thing is that second time motherhood got me.I put on weight,lost in touch with friends( which i am happy , as most of them were not needed).It is just that it turned me into this lethargic woman.I am ready to do anything but,writing.I think my creatives juices flow with his pee pee and get dumped in the garbage along with his diaper!

But,the better part is that unlike aku's childhood,I am hands on mom for this thamudu and loving it.just like I started writing this blogpost,I might end up doing lots of writing againWith a jest and continue the diaper with left and charge away with the keyboard with the right hand!


P.S - wanted to upload a picture of Vyas with his elder brother aku.But,iPad does not let the option pop up?

No comments:

Post a Comment