Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I got enough Strength to face anything!

[caption id="attachment_383" align="aligncenter" width="150" caption="Strength"][/caption]

Ever wondered why things happen to you and you only? bad things,things that dont matter to you and things that make you say"why me you god?".

Well I used to for a while and then one day I realized that everything that happens around you is in your control,you are the one that makes it happen and you are the one that can stop it.However sometimes,somethings cannot be changed even by force, like death and birth.when people say "everything happens for a reason",it does make sense and remember you are just a minute particle in the games universe play

So next time when I am in trouble I will not say "why me?" cause I know it is me, because I have the strength to take that pain.If it is happiness that is coming my way, then come on hug me and make me go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment