Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This is how it is.....

it has been a working day today and yesterday.Felt involved in what is happening around and was doing what i like.

Sometimes i think if u miss that liking, u get distracted. I am more of a writer and right now i want to involved in that stage and the whole film making. However the doubts pop up in my mind.Like today, "was it this that i came in for" or "is this going to bring in positive thoughts" and many more.The reason is that i feel useless wen i am not actively working like all of us do.I am more the kind who tells someone what i think.However,as I mentioned in the earlier post it is getting way too difficult to judge the exact situation.May be it is too early to think of all this.Maybe the earlier movie gave me free hand and i was involved actively in everything.It is happening here,no one sez u stop that,u are not fit for it.But that inhibition that "oh should i talk now and give my opinion" is running in my head constantly.I hope i get over it or do something.

Apart from that few things and talking to few friends brought my thought process about life back to where it was.Spoke to A Bhai,who is like my elder bro and he did listen me out.That is what i was looking for someone to hear me out.Like a sounding board.....

Life is getting too upside down at home...hope it does not stay stagnant like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment