Sunday, February 24, 2008

My day at work

son turned 4 yesterday.had a great time with him and his friends and family.
back to work today and feel like i have to get going fast or i will die out of thoughts.

One of the main things about the film industry is that you got to have lot of patience.I am not the person who has immense talent to handle that.I have been working on a movie and for now i have nothing firm to do.The thing here as one of my friends mentioned is that "you have not one job,but loads of things to do in a movie".It is not like a desk job,it is a job that involves in thinking on feet.my feet are not that sore yet and that is why i keep running around instead of thinking at one point.

I am right now sitting with the producer the main Ad's and i want to speak up.However I keep thinking,should i or not? reason for that I want to still wait and learn.Wait for the right opportunity said my brain and that is what I am doing.When is the right time to speak up I ask myself again and it sez now.I know it is contradictory to what I said in this same paragraph.

That is how my mind is working right now too confused and full of shit........

2 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday!!! to your son...came across your awesome blog from kamalkamaraju´s page.....beautiful title, great writing and above all very much engaging and irresistible read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srujana - thnx will pass the wishes...these are my thoughts and am glad they keep u engaged...hope to get more .....n thnx for visiting

    ReplyDelete