Thursday, June 21, 2007

tagged on memory...

i was tagged by Abhishek about the oldest memory..very intruding i must say....

Well I remember my bro and I saving up the change that mom used to give us for bus ride and buying all kinds of junk and walking back home every other day...saving that 40 paisa and spending it on ice gola,mango,peanuts ha ha man it was fun....

Now Aditi,G3,Cm,Noonan,Dharma,Pria,and everyone who visits here pick up this tag and tell us bout your memory....make us smile...

L.M.N I will pick up your tag soon...:)

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute nostalgic tag :) I get nostalgic ALL THE TIME.I'll definitely take it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet memory...thanks for tagging me but like i told shitrint too that i doubt i will take up this tag simply because my mind is a little unclear on what i remember and what i think i remmeber from my family telling me all the time that this happened.. its kinda hazy.. so i doubt i will take it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely memory! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My memory: Running around in the backyard trying to catch butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. was awreddy tagged wid de same one - still pending :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chandramohan Kannan "CM"June 24, 2007 at 1:19 AM

    yes sis, will take this up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,Things looking great here. You need to send through a poem/prose piece of 48 words or under for the writing circle contest. Judging starts this Wednesday. Check out the circle site. Email me or post your piece into the comments section of your listing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AlterinG AbhishekJuly 5, 2007 at 1:16 AM

    Hee Hee!!lifed seemed simpler back then no?tks for tpicking the tag!how hv you been!!

    ReplyDelete