Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Arguments with self...

A big hug to all my blog friends for those lovely and touching comments.I must tell you those words told me how much each and everyone cares for one another...

I am back with a bang? nope I am in fact been living in a very argumentative side of life.I have been dying to write everyday,however something in me did not let me unfold the thoughts that were running through my mind.

It has been a very high and low patch of life and me glad to hit back.Been dillydallying things and for once got into the right frame of mine!!!even though I have passed the age and into 28 I am really glad that i realized my call.

Hope many of you reading this have something that is in you,something that makes you shiver and give you and adrenal rush.Something that you been wanting to do.Make a career move.Say good words to neighbor,ask for apology,write a mail to an old friend or just lie down on a couch and do nothing for the whole day!!!

If there is that one thing that makes a difference to you then do it.

Do it with passion and guess what it might be the best thing that ever happened to you!!!

So,"head on"

9 comments:

  1. its ok.. we all feel a little lost.. i know i am already dreading my bday and its a few months away..sigh..just glad u're okand u're back=)*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs back to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see ya back girl;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big hug to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chandramohan Kannan "CM"June 21, 2007 at 12:18 PM

    hey deepti gal :)...arguments with oneself are always good... makes us a better person...glad to have you back... newer, upbeat and lighthearted...god bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanderlust ScarlettJune 21, 2007 at 3:29 PM

    Very inspiring, I loved it.Thank you.Scarlett & Viaggiatore

    ReplyDelete
  7. aditi - advance birthday wishes and hugz deary....and thnx for the welcomeG3- hola girlie see you on galk today...priya - ditto good to be backLoofa - hola how u been??? thnx felt it....:)Cm - yeah i realised it too late,but still worth it...and thnx...Scarlett & Viaggiatore - thnx and welcome to my blog world...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice and so relieved to see you back! Hang in there, deepthi... we all have our off days... Sending warm hugs your way... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well.....Its good to see u back again deepthi.....Hope ther will be no more such breaks :-))

    ReplyDelete