Monday, March 5, 2007

Listen..

Now, this is a huge thing. On my end to listen to someone for a while...I was with my boss today.She was going on and on about her life and I wanted to say "hey stop I really do not want to listen to you".I got my own problems.So,please shut up....

Tell me isn't it strange to feel this way.I mean you want other to lend you an ear when you want and you ignore when they want you to?? I am normally not like this ,but generally end up this way. My friends and family think othewise..they say I listen to everyone else except myself..Shash sez the same.Infact he moves between me not payin attention to me giving ear to every ram,sita and geeta.....

So,go figure out and let me know wht is good...lending a decent ear or grabbing one by force......

No comments:

Post a Comment