Tuesday, May 11, 2010

what you looking at?



have you ever wondered what does 6-year-old think? like really think when he looks into space.V often wonders about what Aku thinks and has yet to understand it.However i did understand it last night.

I was reading a book and he was getting bored.So,I asked him to read a book too.he took out shubramaya barti ( no offence to the great writer) however Aku pronounces it like that,He got bored of reading that too.So he closes the book and starts to stare at the vast ceiling. I can imagine him staring at it for a long time if there were some super heroes on it or say galaxy stuck to it.

So I wait and turn to his side and look at him.Aku looks at me and goes back to his staring.After about half hour,he finally comes to conclude his theory.Thus he pulls me by my sleeve and says

"deethi my head is aching,i have been trying to think how fan is born? light is born and also how cobweb is born?"
"i asked all of them and waited till now to get an answer".
"they refuse to answer,so Good night and shweeth dremz".

See this is what your 6 years old would be doing when she/he is staring at the ceiling.just ask them and be ready to get a profound answer.

apatiki araku velivastha ( meanings - till then i will go and come back)

No comments:

Post a Comment