Monday, February 9, 2009

Right turn or Left?


So this is it I turned 30 on the 4th day of the month February in the year 2009.It is great to be here, at this podium. It feels like I am on a high rise and I can see myself emerge from that little embryo to the woman that I am now. They are many lanes below and i feel myself walking down every lane. Either to experience the adventure behind the curve at the end or to run into unexpected vast land. Never regretted a single wrong turn. when the turn was right i was happy and when it was wrong I was eagerly waiting for the mysterious in it.

So here waiting for many more roads, which in turn lead me to the vast space in the universe!

4 comments:

  1. Chandramohan "CM" KannanFebruary 23, 2009 at 3:08 PM

    belated best wishes... have a wonderful year ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post with picture. Lingerie Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cm - thanks a tonDharma - cheers!Amit - thanks.

    ReplyDelete