Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hands that hold the world?

if she or he whoever it is gave us life, then don't you think that person should give us the direction of life? sometimes you get so tired going the wrong way that when the right path comes, you tend to ignore.you do this becasue you are done with taking these paths alone.

Personally I feel the guiding hand should be there with you and be visible instead of the invisible hand. you really have no clue where to hold the invisible as you cannot see it.

hands have been thre for me when i needed but only for their comfort.the day they came across the path for them,they just left mine.

So guide me and for god's sake show me the visible one..........

2 comments:

  1. Chandramohan "CM" KannanAugust 11, 2008 at 2:16 AM

    let me quote my father... "the guiding hand is always a visible one... but when we have covered ourselves with thoughts, anger, hatred and innumerable other feelings, both positive and negative, then we don't see the hand... to see the hand we just need to strip ourselves of the feelings and be raw, naked and available... you will see that the hand was always there..."well, my dad can be as cryptic as a Zen master sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for commenting on an unrelated entry. coming to the point, hope that u hav seen the report in the paper. I have written an independent review in my blogdeadletterhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete