Sunday, December 9, 2007

Change

Noticed this pattern in me for the past few years. tend to change few things very often or more like loose interest fast. is it a Psychological disorder? i am not sure. was speaking to a friend yesterday about patterns that effect you. I guess i figured that it did effect me. been trying to get over it and move on. is it possible to sit in a shrinks chair and get the details out? like getting it out of the gut.

hmmm suckered big time in life again i guess......lets see if this month helps and the self analysis brings out a new me.............

3 comments:

  1. this month will help. inshallah!how have u been my dear friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ dharma- thnx there..me been busy back to writing for a month..so decided to get blogin...how u been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. been good. busy, got to write after long, so am pretty kicked :)

    ReplyDelete