Monday, December 6, 2010

we shall overcome.....

I was all set to write my blog.Peacefully with out any interruptions,in my bedroom,on a green bed sheet with the windows open and the nice Bangalore weather for company. However,it was tossed out of tossed out of those very niche French windows.V and Aku barged in and started their verbal war.

There is always this thing that goes in my mind.
"am i being able to connect both of them?"
"is aku able to find that father figure in V?"
"is V being the right,good father?".
"Am i overreacting to situations and taking up Aku's side?" and much more.

Then I tell my mind "relax,alex,all is well".I tend to get a little protective about aku,more than anyone i guess.He is my love and there is no way i can close that door of over protectiveness about him,even with the new baby around. I was so paranoid,that i would get up in the middle of the night and think "what if someone takes him away?"."what if he misses his bus and does not know how to get back to school?" and much more.

I have overcome most of it.However,i am still not convinced about way I let V handle him.I know I am too hard on V and i hope that someday,i will be able to overcome it.

"God please let me overcome it"!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. can relate to this feeling of umm insecurity ? over-protectiveness ?..whatever..but this feeling is hard on person thinking these as well along with the people around :(

    HUGS and good luck for you to overcome these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to you here. I am like that too! DH does an awesome job as a dad. I know that he is better than me sometimes. But, I still have a hard time when he gives timeouts to Sarath :)

    It is just the mom in you talking. So, I guess that is okay :)

    ReplyDelete